Monday, June 25, 2018

Premonitions, the extra sensory perceptions



Premonition or Precognition is a strong feeling of knowing that something is about to happen. Generally, we observe that animals can perceive any mishappening or natural disaster well in advance and it becomes very obvious from their behaviour.

There is no scientific explanation for this but yes they do happen. If animals can sense it then it is evident that humans are also born with this extraordinary sensory awareness system. But very few of us have the power to sense it and develop it.

But if we allow our perceptions to help us they are useful in facing the premonitional experiences. A revelation that something inevitable, is bound to take place and we can only comment that forewarned is forearmed.

These psychic bonds are evident in very close relations… be it friends or relatives. These are not mere coincidences. I have tried to document these experiences and would be sharing them here………….

May 2002, it was extreme summer, dusty… hot winds….temperature rising…. I was at my school and since morning I was tense, restless… didn’t know the reason why? I wanted to go home.

By 12 o’clock I walked up to my boss to ask for permission to go home…. I informed him that I was free in the last 2 periods and I would be grateful if he allowed me to go home early. Amidst all the arguments of why and why not…. I was so upset that I told him to mark me absent for that day or deduct my one day salary but he should allow me to go home. He saw my desperation and gave me permission to go.

In that scorching heat of 45 degrees, I started my scooter and headed towards home, almost 20 km away.

Just before 2 km from home, the terrain was very bad. The road was being constructed…. … dust all around, high winds… poor visibility, but I could see some distance ahead, an accident had taken place.

One scooter was lying in the middle of the road and somebody was injured. He was trying to get up and a small child was hurt and screaming in fear. As I approached the scene, I was appalled to see it was my husband and my little four- year- old daughter.

The contractor building the road had cordoned off the area with a very thin, almost invisible nylon rope with no caution board. At that very moment, another accident took place.

I helped my husband…. picked up my daughter and immediately left for home. The thin nylon rope had grazed a wound around her neck, it was bleeding.

Reaching home I wanted to clean the wound but she was so scared that she wouldn’t let me touch it and kept screaming in pain and fear. So I just picked her up in my arms and stood under the shower to wash off all the grime and dust.

After she calmed down I sat down and sobbed but thanked God for helping me.
*************

No comments:

Post a Comment